About our site
JewelryLessons.com is the brain child of artist and web developer
The web is a wonderful place to find information. By creating a specialized community where users share a single objective, information is organized and easier to find.
Our site provides a venue, a platform to help people interact and exchange information through a variety of different formats: tutorials, articles, tips, questions & answers, photo galleries, profiles, rates and comments.
Our site acts as a digital marketplace where vendors (typically more advanced experienced users called "Teachers") can post their own tutorials for sale, generating PASSIVE monthly income.
When users of our site answer questions, write tips or articles and post tutorials, they are not only helping and sharing knowledge with others, they also earn userpoints, which can be redeemed by a number of benefits and also be used as currency to buy more lessons.
Freeing Artists to pursue their passion
The beauty of PASSIVE INCOME REVENUES through tutorial sales is that it requires no maintenance after the initial effort: once a lesson or tutorial is up for sale, it will keep generating income for the artist for years to come!
Some of the benefits offered by this Site
2) Free exchange of information about how to design and make jewelry, posted by real users;
3) Interactive community of ideas in a specialized field;
4) Beginners learn from real masters;
5) Users are rewarded for participation with real benefits and advantages
TEACHERS ONLY PAY A SERVICE FEE WHEN THEY MAKE A SALE – NO UPFRONT COSTS OR SETUP FEES.
The site takes care of every aspect to sell tutorials and patterns, including:
2) Attracting customers through knowledge-base community efforts;
3) Selling and collecting money from customers;
4) Delivering your product online to customers;
5) Paying all sale-related fees such as Paypal, affiliate commissions and web hosting;
6) Supporting and paying moderators to help and guide you;
7) Sending you timely payments of your revenues;
8) Development of the site, customer technical support and site maintenance;
9) Developing new features and new benefits, etc.
COME SHARE WITH US!
Ask a Question about this Article
Post a Tip about this Article