31.08.2014 - I changed the title
The process of making these earrings is presented in 7 easy to follow parts and illustrated with 20 pictures.
These earrings were meant to complement the Baroque Cluster Pendant, which they do, however they turned out completely different than anticipated. read more »
I started with a bead cluster and joined my new love of wire weaving with my old love of swirling wire and this is what happened. read more »
Even though this tutorial is rated advanced, I encourage the intermediate wire wrapper to stretch themselves and give this a try. read more »
1) 4.8.2014 Offer : Price Review
2) Under tags : added flower
In this tutorial, you will learn how to make a pair of eye-catching wire wrap earrings.
1) 3.8.2014 Offer - Price review
2) under 'Material List' gemstone bead/cabochon: deleted 'center-drilled'
3) added tags : Victorian style, classic, seed beads read more »
These lovely tear drop earrings have a classy elegant look that is sure to be a hit.
With a slight modification, can easily be turned into a delicate pendant (instruction included). read more »
Last update: 08/07/2014
- Updating the listing pictures read more »
About Us |
Contest Host Guidelines |
Copyrights & Intellectual Property
Premium Membership Terms |
Premium Member Benefits |