JewelryLessons.com's Expressions is an ongoing event run by Franchezka Westwood: at each event, we choose a theme for members to use as inspiration for creating jewelry.
To see the entries: JL.com's Expressions Gallery.
- MOJO Bride's Finalists
- MOJO Bride's Semi-Finalists
- MOJO For HIM - June 2011
- MOJO Bride's Pleasure Contest
- MOJO March 2011
- MOJO February 2011
- April 2009: Cleopatra
- Dec. 2009: Overcoming crisis
- Feb. 2010: Crisis Contest Finalists
- Jan.2010: Crisis Semi-Finalists
- July 2009: Summer
- March 2009: Hippie
- May 2009: For Him
- Aug. 2010: Then and Now
I've just discovered this site - it's fantastic - can't wait to try out my new downloads!
the brown is very dull, somewhat looks like hard clay, its very crumbly when introduced to the saw.